Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Pigs
The definition of pigs, the meaning of the word Pigs:
Is pigs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Domestic swine
- n. - A coarse obnoxious person
- n. - A person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- n. - Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- n. - Mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- n. - A crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- v. - Live like a pig, in squalor
- v. - Eat greedily
- v. - Give birth
Pigs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pigs: G I P S
1 Anagram of Pigs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pigs:
9 words found using the letters in "Pigs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words