Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Rigs
The definition of rigs, the meaning of the word Rigs:
Is rigs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- n. - A truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- n. - Formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- n. - A set of clothing (with accessories)
- n. - Gear used in fishing
- n. - A vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- n. - The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- v. - Arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- v. - Manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- v. - Connect or secure to
- v. - Equip with sails or masts
Rigs is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rigs: G I R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rigs:
5 words found using the letters in "Rigs"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words