Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Ping
The definition of ping, the meaning of the word Ping:
Is ping a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A river in western Thailand; a major tributary of the Chao Phraya
- n. - A sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- v. - Hit with a pinging noise
- v. - Sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- v. - Make a short high-pitched sound
- v. - Contact, usually in order to remind of something
- v. - Send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
Ping is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ping: G I N P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ping:
7 words found using the letters in "Ping"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words