Yes, rip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rip is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'rip'.
- Tear or be torn violently
- Move precipitously or violently
- Cut (wood) along the grain
- Criticize or abuse strongly and violently
- A dissolute man in fashionable society
- An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- A stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rip?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rip:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rip'.