Is grip a Scrabble word?
Yes, grip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Grip is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word grip.
- Hold fast or firmly
- To grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- To render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- The act of grasping
- The appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- A portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- The friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- Worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- An intellectual hold or understanding
- A flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grip?
1 Anagram of Grip
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grip:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grip'.