Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Sound loudly and sonorously
2. Ring or echo with sound
3. Make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
4. Get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
5. Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
6. Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
1. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises
2. A characteristic sound
3. A toroidal shape
4. A rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
5. (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
6. An association of criminals
7. The sound of a bell ringing
8. A platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
9. Jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
10. A strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rings?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words