Is rings a Scrabble word?
Yes, rings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Rings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rings
The meaning of rings
16 definitions of the word rings.
- Sound loudly and sonorously
- Ring or echo with sound
- Make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- Get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- Gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises
- A characteristic sound
- A toroidal shape
- A rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
- An association of criminals
- The sound of a bell ringing
- A platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
- Jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- A strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rings?
2 Anagrams of Rings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rings:
Unscramble the letters in rings
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rings'.