Is pin a Scrabble word?
Yes, pin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Pin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word pin.
- To hold fast or prevent from moving
- Attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- Pierce with a pin
- Immobilize a piece
- A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- When a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- Small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- A number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
- Informal terms for the leg
- Axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- Cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown
- Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- A small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- A club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pin?
1 Anagram of Pin
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pin:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pin'.