Yes, rig is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rig is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'rig'.
- Arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- Manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- Connect or secure to
- Equip with sails or masts
- Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- A truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- Formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- A set of clothing (with accessories)
- Gear used in fishing
- A vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rig:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rig'.