Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Traded
The definition of traded, the meaning of the word Traded:
Is traded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Engage in the trade of
- v. - Turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
- v. - Be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
- v. - Exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- v. - Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
Traded is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in traded: A D D E R T
1 Anagram of Traded
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to traded:
52 words found using the letters in "Traded"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words