Is grade a Scrabble word?
Yes, grade is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Grade is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word grade.
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Level to the right gradient
- Assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- Determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- A body of students who are taught together
- A relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- The gradient of a slope or road or other surface
- One-hundredth of a right angle
- A degree of ablaut
- A number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- The height of the ground on which something stands
- A position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- A variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grade?
1 Anagram of Grade
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grade:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grade'.