Is rank a Scrabble word?
Yes, rank is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rank is a valid Scrabble word.
Rank is a word starting with r ending with k. Check our list of words starting with r ending with k.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word rank.
- Take or have a position relative to others
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Take precedence or surpass others in rank
- Very fertile; producing profuse growth
- Very offensive in smell or taste
- Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- Growing profusely
- A row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- Relative status
- The ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
- Position in a social hierarchy
- The body of members of an organization or group
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rank?
3 Anagrams of Rank
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rank:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rank'.