Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rank is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Take or have a position relative to others
2. Assign a rank or rating to
3. Take precedence or surpass others in rank
1. Very fertile; producing profuse growth
2. Very offensive in smell or taste
3. Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
4. Complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
5. Growing profusely
1. A row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
2. Relative status
3. The ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
4. Position in a social hierarchy
5. The body of members of an organization or group
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rank?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words