Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Ratted
The definition of ratted, the meaning of the word Ratted:
Is ratted a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- v. - Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- v. - Take the place of work of someone on strike
- v. - Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- v. - Catch rats, especially with dogs
- v. - Give away information about somebody
Ratted is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ratted: A D E R T T
2 Anagrams of Ratted
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ratted:
54 words found using the letters in "Ratted"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words