Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Thread
The definition of thread, the meaning of the word Thread:
Is thread a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- n. - Any long object resembling a thin line
- n. - The connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- n. - The raised helical rib going around a screw
- v. - To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- v. - Pass a thread through
- v. - Remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
- v. - Pass through or into
- v. - Thread on or as if on a string
Thread is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in thread: A D E H R T
2 Anagrams of Thread
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thread:
83 words found using the letters in "Thread"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words