Is thread a Scrabble word?
Yes, thread is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Thread is a valid Scrabble word.
Thread is a word starting with t ending with d. Check our list of words starting with t ending with d.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word thread.
- To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- Pass a thread through
- Remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
- Pass through or into
- Thread on or as if on a string
- A fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- Any long object resembling a thin line
- The connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- The raised helical rib going around a screw
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thread?
2 Anagrams of Thread
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thread:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'thread'.