Is paring a Scrabble word?
Yes, paring is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Paring is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word paring
The meaning of paring
7 definitions of the word paring.
- Decrease gradually or bit by bit
- Cut small bits or pare shavings from
- Strip the skin off
- Remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- Make a score (on a hole) equal to par
- A thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- (usually plural) a part of a fruit or vegetable that is pared or cut off; especially the skin or peel
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in paring?
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Paring
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to paring:
Unscramble the letters in paring
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'paring'.