Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Rang
The definition of rang, the meaning of the word Rang:
Is rang a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Sound loudly and sonorously
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- v. - Get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- v. - Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
Rang is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rang: A G N R
2 Anagrams of Rang
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rang:
11 words found using the letters in "Rang"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words