Yes, rag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rag is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'rag'.
- Treat cruelly
- Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- Play in ragtime
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Censure severely or angrily
- Break into lumps before sorting
- A small piece of cloth or paper
- A week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
- Music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano)
- Newspaper with half-size pages
- A boisterous practical joke (especially by college students)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rag?
1 Anagram of Rag
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rag:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rag'.