Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Gain
The definition of gain, the meaning of the word Gain:
Is gain a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A quantity that is added
- n. - The advantageous quality of being beneficial
- n. - The amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input
- n. - The amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating
- v. - Obtain
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Derive a benefit from
- v. - Reach a destination, either real or abstract
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Rise in rate or price
- v. - Increase or develop
- v. - Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- v. - Increase (one's body weight)
Gain is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gain: A G I N
1 Anagram of Gain
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gain:
11 words found using the letters in "Gain"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words