Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Pair
The definition of pair, the meaning of the word Pair:
Is pair a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A set of two similar things considered as a unit
- n. - Two items of the same kind
- n. - Two people considered as a unit
- n. - A poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
- v. - Form a pair or pairs
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Occur in pairs
- v. - Arrange in pairs
- v. - Engage in sexual intercourse
Pair is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pair: A I P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pair:
11 words found using the letters in "Pair"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words