Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Shaving
The definition of shaving, the meaning of the word Shaving:
Is shaving a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of removing hair with a razor
- n. - A thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- n. - The act of brushing against while passing
- v. - Remove body hair with a razor
- v. - Cut closely
- v. - Cut the price of
- v. - Cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- v. - Make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- v. - Touch the surface of lightly
Shaving is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in shaving: A G H I N S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shaving:
86 words found using the letters in "Shaving"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words