Is skin a Scrabble word?
Yes, skin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Skin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word skin.
- Climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- Bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- Remove the bark of a tree
- Strip the skin off
- A natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- An outer surface (usually thin)
- Body covering of a living animal
- A person's skin regarded as their life
- The rind of a fruit or vegetable
- A bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in skin?
3 Anagrams of Skin
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skin:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'skin'.