Is pain a Scrabble word?
Yes, pain is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Pain is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word pain.
- Cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- Cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- A symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- Emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- A somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- A bothersome annoying person
- Something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pain?
3 Anagrams of Pain
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pain:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pain'.