Is ran a Scrabble word?
Yes, ran is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Ran is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
41 definitions of the word ran.
- Move fast by using one's feet, with one foot off the ground at any given time
- Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
- Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- Direct or control; projects, businesses, etc.
- Have a particular form
- Move along, of liquids
- Perform as expected when applied
- Change or be different within limits
- Run, stand, or compete for an office or a position
- Cause to emit recorded audio or video
- Move about freely and without restraint, or act as if running around in an uncontrolled way
- Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- Be operating, running or functioning
- Change from one state to another
- Cause to perform
- Be affected by; be subjected to
- Continue to exist
- Occur persistently
- Carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine
- Include as the content; broadcast or publicize
- Carry out
- Pass over, across, or through
- Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- Make without a miss
- Deal in illegally, such as arms or liquor
- Cause an animal to move fast
- Be diffused
- Sail before the wind
- Cover by running; run a certain distance
- Extend or continue for a certain period of time
- Set animals loose to graze
- Keep company
- Run with the ball; in such sports as football
- Travel rapidly, by any (unspecified) means
- Travel a route regularly
- Pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- Compete in a race
- Progress by being changed
- Reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- Come unraveled or undone as if by snagging
- Become undone
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ran?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ran:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ran'.