Yes, deal is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Deal is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
22 definitions of the word 'deal'.
- Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- Take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- Take action with respect to (someone or something)
- Come to terms with
- Administer or bestow, as in small portions
- Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- Be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- Behave in a certain way towards others
- Distribute cards to the players in a game
- Direct the course of; manage or control
- Give out as one's portion or share
- Give (a specific card) to a player
- A particular instance of buying or selling
- An agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- A plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- Wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- The cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- The type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement)
- The act of distributing playing cards
- The act of apportioning or distributing something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in deal?
3 Anagrams of Deal
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to deal:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'deal'.
- G: glade
- H: haled
- K: laked
- L: ladle
- V: laved
- X: axled
- Z: lazed