Is master a Scrabble word?
Yes, master is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Master is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word master.
- Be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- Get on top of; deal with successfully
- Have dominance or the power to defeat over
- Have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
- Most important element
- An artist of consummate skill
- A person who has general authority over others
- A combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- Directs the work of others
- Presiding officer of a school
- An original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- An officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- Someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- An authority qualified to teach apprentices
- Key that secures entrance everywhere
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in master?
6 Anagrams of Master
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to master:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'master'.
- D: smarted
- H: hamster
- K: markets
- J: ramjets
- M: stammer
- O: maestro
- W: warmest