Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Pace
The definition of pace, the meaning of the word Pace:
Is pace a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- n. - The distance covered by a step
- n. - The relative speed of progress or change
- n. - A step in walking or running
- n. - The rate of some repeating event
- n. - A unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- v. - Walk with slow or fast paces
- v. - Go at a pace
- v. - Measure (distances) by pacing
- v. - Regulate or set the pace of
Pace is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pace: A C E P
1 Anagram of Pace
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pace:
11 words found using the letters in "Pace"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words