Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Barest
The definition of barest, the meaning of the word Barest:
Is barest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Completely unclothed
- adj. - Lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj. - Not having a protective covering
- adj. - Lacking its natural or customary covering
- adj. - Just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj. - Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
- adj. - Lacking a surface finish such as paint
- adj. - Providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj. - Having everything extraneous removed including contents
- adj. - Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
Barest is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in barest: A B E R S T
3 Anagrams of Barest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to barest:
116 words found using the letters in "Barest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words