Is barest a Scrabble word?
Yes, barest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Barest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word barest.
- Completely unclothed
- Lacking in amplitude or quantity
- Not having a protective covering
- Lacking its natural or customary covering
- Just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
- Lacking a surface finish such as paint
- Providing no shelter or sustenance
- Having everything extraneous removed including contents
- Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in barest?
3 Anagrams of Barest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to barest:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'barest'.
- D: dabster
- N: banters
- T: batters
- W: brawest
- V: bravest