Is laster a Scrabble word?
Yes, laster is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Laster is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word laster.
- Immediately past
- Coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining
- Occurring at or forming an end or termination
- Most unlikely or unsuitable
- Occurring at the time of death
- Conclusive in a process or progression
- Highest in extent or degree
- Not to be altered or undone
- Lowest in rank or importance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in laster?
10 Anagrams of Laster
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to laster:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'laster'.
- D: dartles
- G: largest
- F: falters
- L: stellar
- O: olestra