Is hearts a Scrabble word?
Yes, hearts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Hearts is a valid Scrabble word.
Hearts is a word starting with h ending with s. Check our list of words starting with h ending with s.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word hearts.
- A form of whist in which players avoid winning tricks containing hearts or the queen of spades
- The locus of feelings and intuitions
- The hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- The courage to carry on
- An area that is approximately central within some larger region
- The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- An inclination or tendency of a certain kind
- A plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines
- A firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal)
- A positive feeling of liking
- A playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hearts?
2 Anagrams of Hearts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hearts:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hearts'.
- G: gathers
- I: hastier
- H: hearths
- M: hamster
- O: earshot
- R: trasher