Is earths a Scrabble word?
Yes, earths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Earths is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word earths.
- Hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- Connect to the earth
- The 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- The loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- The solid part of the earth's surface
- The abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)
- Once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- The concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- A connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in earths?
2 Anagrams of Earths
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to earths:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'earths'.
- G: gathers
- I: hastier
- H: hearths
- M: hamster
- O: earshot
- R: trasher