Is head a Scrabble word?
Yes, head is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Head is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
42 definitions of the word head.
- To go or travel towards
- Be in charge of
- Travel in front of; go in advance of others
- Be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
- Direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- Take its rise
- Be in the front of or on top of
- Form a head or come or grow to a head
- Remove the head of
- The upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains
- A single domestic animal
- That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
- A person who is in charge
- The front of a military formation or procession
- The pressure exerted by a fluid
- The top of something
- The source of water from which a stream arises
- (grammar) the word in a grammatical constituent that plays the same grammatical role as the whole constituent
- The tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates)
- The length or height based on the size of a human or animal head
- A dense cluster of flowers or foliage
- The educator who has executive authority for a school
- An individual person
- A user of (usually soft) drugs
- A natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea)
- A rounded compact mass
- The foam or froth that accumulates at the top when you pour an effervescent liquid into a container
- The part in the front or nearest the viewer
- A difficult juncture
- Forward movement
- A V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer
- The subject matter at issue
- A line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- The rounded end of a bone that fits into a rounded cavity in another bone to form a joint
- That part of a skeletal muscle that is away from the bone that it moves
- (computer science) a tiny electromagnetic coil and metal pole used to write and read magnetic patterns on a disk
- (usually plural) the obverse side of a coin that usually bears the representation of a person's head
- The striking part of a tool
- (nautical) a toilet on board a boat or ship
- A projection out from one end
- A membrane that is stretched taut over a drum
- Oral stimulation of the genitals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in head?
3 Anagrams of Head
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to head:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'head'.