Is heard a Scrabble word?
Yes, heard is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Heard is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word heard.
- Detected or perceived by the sense of hearing
- Perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- Get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- Examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- Receive a communication from someone
- Listen and pay attention
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heard?
1 Anagram of Heard
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heard:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'heard'.