Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Heard
The definition of heard, the meaning of the word Heard:
Is heard a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- v. - Get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- v. - Examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- v. - Receive a communication from someone
- v. - Listen and pay attention
- adj. - Detected or perceived by the sense of hearing
Heard is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in heard: A D E H R
1 Anagram of Heard
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heard:
35 words found using the letters in "Heard"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words