Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Heart
The definition of heart, the meaning of the word Heart:
Is heart a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The locus of feelings and intuitions
- n. - The hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- n. - The courage to carry on
- n. - An area that is approximately central within some larger region
- n. - The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- n. - An inclination or tendency of a certain kind
- n. - A plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines
- n. - A firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal)
- n. - A positive feeling of liking
- n. - A playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it
Heart is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in heart: A E H R T
3 Anagrams of Heart
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heart:
47 words found using the letters in "Heart"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words