Is heart a Scrabble word?
Yes, heart is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Heart is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word heart.
- The locus of feelings and intuitions
- The hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- The courage to carry on
- An area that is approximately central within some larger region
- The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- An inclination or tendency of a certain kind
- A plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines
- A firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal)
- A positive feeling of liking
- A playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heart?
3 Anagrams of Heart
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heart:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'heart'.