Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Herd
The definition of herd, the meaning of the word Herd:
Is herd a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
- n. - A group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- n. - A crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- v. - Cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- v. - Move together, like a herd
- v. - Keep, move, or drive animals
Herd is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in herd: D E H R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to herd:
9 words found using the letters in "Herd"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words