Is death a Scrabble word?
Yes, death is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Death is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word death.
- The event of dying or departure from life
- The permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism
- The absence of life or state of being dead
- The time when something ends
- The time at which life ends; continuing until dead
- The personification of death
- A final state
- The act of killing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in death?
1 Anagram of Death
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to death:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'death'.