Is wind a Scrabble word?
Yes, wind is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Wind is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word wind.
- To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- Extend in curves and turns
- Arrange or or coil around
- Catch the scent of; get wind of
- Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- Form into a wreath
- Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- Air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure
- A tendency or force that influences events
- Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- An indication of potential opportunity
- A musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath
- A reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus
- The act of winding or twisting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wind?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wind:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wind'.