Is stream a Scrabble word?
Yes, stream is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Stream is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word stream.
- To extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind
- Exude profusely
- Move in large numbers
- Rain heavily
- Flow freely and abundantly
- A natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- Dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
- Something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- A steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stream?
6 Anagrams of Stream
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stream:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stream'.
- D: smarted
- H: hamster
- K: markets
- J: ramjets
- M: stammer
- O: maestro
- W: warmest