Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Stream
The definition of stream, the meaning of the word Stream:
Is stream a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- n. - Dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- n. - The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
- n. - Something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- n. - A steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
- v. - To extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind
- v. - Exude profusely
- v. - Move in large numbers
- v. - Rain heavily
- v. - Flow freely and abundantly
Stream is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stream: A E M R S T
6 Anagrams of Stream
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stream:
125 words found using the letters in "Stream"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words