Is streams a Scrabble word?
Yes, streams is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Streams is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word streams.
- To extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind
- Exude profusely
- Move in large numbers
- Rain heavily
- Flow freely and abundantly
- A natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- Dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
- Something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- A steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in streams?
1 Anagram of Streams
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to streams:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'streams'.