Is matters a Scrabble word?
Yes, matters is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Matters is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word matters
The meaning of matters
7 definitions of the word matters.
- Have weight; have import, carry weight
- A vaguely specified concern
- Some situation or event that is thought about
- That which has mass and occupies space
- A problem
- (used with negation) having consequence
- Written works (especially in books or magazines)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in matters?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Matters
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to matters:
Unscramble the letters in matters
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'matters'.