Is flow a Scrabble word?
Yes, flow is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Flow is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word flow.
- Move or progress freely as if in a stream
- Move along, of liquids
- Cause to flow
- Be abundantly present
- Fall or flow in a certain way
- Cover or swamp with water
- Undergo menstruation
- The motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- The amount of fluid that flows in a given time
- The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
- Any uninterrupted stream or discharge
- Something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- Dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- The monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flow?
2 Anagrams of Flow
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flow:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flow'.