Is terms a Scrabble word?
Yes, terms is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Terms is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word terms
The meaning of terms
10 definitions of the word terms.
- Name formally or designate with a term
- Status with respect to the relations between people or groups
- The amount of money needed to purchase something
- A word or expression used for some particular thing
- A limited period of time
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- Any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- One of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- The end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar; originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in terms?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to terms:
Unscramble the letters in terms
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'terms'.