Yes, rams is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Rams is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'rams'.
- Strike or drive against with a heavy impact
- Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- Undergo damage or destruction on impact
- Crowd or pack to capacity
- The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
- The first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
- A tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- Uncastrated adult male sheep
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rams?
2 Anagrams of Rams
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rams:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rams'.