Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Mars
The definition of mars, the meaning of the word Mars:
Is mars a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye; minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color
- n. - (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture; father of Romulus and Remus; counterpart of Greek Ares
- n. - The month following February and preceding April
- n. - A mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- v. - Make imperfect
- v. - Destroy or injure severely
Mars is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mars: A M R S
2 Anagrams of Mars
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mars:
12 words found using the letters in "Mars"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words