Is mars a Scrabble word?
Yes, mars is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Mars is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word mars.
- Make imperfect
- Destroy or injure severely
- A small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye; minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color
- (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture; father of Romulus and Remus; counterpart of Greek Ares
- The month following February and preceding April
- A mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mars?
2 Anagrams of Mars
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mars:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mars'.