Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Smear
The definition of smear, the meaning of the word Smear:
Is smear a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Slanderous defamation
- n. - A thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- n. - A blemish made by dirt
- n. - An act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- v. - Stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- v. - Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- v. - Cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- v. - Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
Smear is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in smear: A E M R S
4 Anagrams of Smear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smear:
48 words found using the letters in "Smear"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words