Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Reams
The definition of reams, the meaning of the word Reams:
Is reams a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large quantity of written matter
- n. - A quantity of paper; 480 or 500 sheets; one ream equals 20 quires
- v. - Squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer
- v. - Remove by making a hole or by boring
- v. - Enlarge with a reamer
Reams is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in reams: A E M R S
4 Anagrams of Reams
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reams:
48 words found using the letters in "Reams"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words