Yes, smart is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Smart is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'smart'.
- Be the source of pain
- Showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness
- Elegant and stylish
- Characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- Improperly forward or bold
- Painfully severe
- Quick and brisk
- Capable of independent and apparently intelligent action
- A kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in smart?
2 Anagrams of Smart
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smart:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'smart'.