Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Smart
The definition of smart, the meaning of the word Smart:
Is smart a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
- v. - Be the source of pain
- adj. - Showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness
- adj. - Elegant and stylish
- adj. - Characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- adj. - Improperly forward or bold
- adj. - Painfully severe
- adj. - Quick and brisk
- adj. - Capable of independent and apparently intelligent action
Smart is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in smart: A M R S T
2 Anagrams of Smart
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smart:
34 words found using the letters in "Smart"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words