Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Arms
The definition of arms, the meaning of the word Arms:
Is arms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Weapons considered collectively
- n. - The official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- n. - A human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- n. - Any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- n. - Any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- n. - The part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- n. - A division of some larger or more complex organization
- n. - The part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- v. - Prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- v. - Supply with arms
Arms is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in arms: A M R S
2 Anagrams of Arms
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arms:
12 words found using the letters in "Arms"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words