Is arms a Scrabble word?
Yes, arms is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Arms is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word arms.
- Prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- Supply with arms
- Weapons considered collectively
- The official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- A human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- Any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- Any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- The part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- A division of some larger or more complex organization
- The part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in arms?
2 Anagrams of Arms
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arms:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'arms'.