Is sent a Scrabble word?
Yes, sent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Sent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word sent.
- Cause to go somewhere
- To cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- Cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- Transport commercially
- Assign to a station
- Cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution
- Broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- Caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted
- 100 senti equal 1 kroon in Estonia
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sent?
3 Anagrams of Sent
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sent:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sent'.
- B: bents
- G: gents
- P: spent
- S: nests
- W: newts
- V: vents
- Y: tynes