Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Vents
The definition of vents, the meaning of the word Vents:
Is vents a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hole for the escape of gas or air
- n. - External opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- n. - A fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- n. - A slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- n. - Activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- v. - Give expression or utterance to
- v. - Expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
Vents is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in vents: E N S T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vents:
17 words found using the letters in "Vents"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words