Is stern a Scrabble word?
Yes, stern is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Stern is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word stern.
- Of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor; forbidding in aspect
- Not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- Severe and unremitting in making demands
- Severely simple
- The rear part of a ship
- United States concert violinist (born in Russia in 1920)
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stern?
3 Anagrams of Stern
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stern:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stern'.