Is notes a Scrabble word?
Yes, notes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Notes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word notes.
- Make mention of
- Notice or perceive
- Observe with care or pay close attention to
- Make a written note of
- A brief written record
- A short personal letter
- A notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- A tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- A characteristic emotional quality
- A piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- A comment or instruction (usually added)
- High status importance owing to marked superiority
- A promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in notes?
5 Anagrams of Notes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to notes:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'notes'.